Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I do

Two weekends ago, I was in a wedding for a best friend who goes waaaaay back to grade school.  It was a beautiful day in all ways: the bride was beautiful, the weather, location, decorations, colors, and most importantly their vow saying I do forever and ever!  I was lucky enough to help make their wedding invitations and thought I would show you their fun and simple invites and some pictures from the wedding day :)

Here is the invite packed and ready to be sent out:


Here it is all unpacked:


Here is the invite itself - obviously the lovely rectangles are not part of it!  


Very pretty and just right for her wedding colors!

Here are some pictures from the fun day!

Becky and her mom had a bridesmaid brunch - it was so fun :)


The hydrangeas look like a heart - so cute!


There were even pinterest worthy cake pops!


Then we all went to get our nails done.  So many choices of colors!


Massage chairs = heaven (and some giggles)


The beautiful bride getting her nails done.


A quick fill!


And I really didn't have my camera on me to take many of the day - but here are some of the pictures I was able to grab!  

The bride getting her hair done :)




Makeup = check!  Hair = check!


The sancuary - I loved the shadows of the cross.  Such a great representation of marriage.  The bride and the groom are the shadows, with Christ in the middle of the marriage and being the example.


Here she comes!  Walked in by her dad.


Married!


Bubbles and bells exit!


To the getaway car!


Congrats!!!!




I love weddings - it always reminds me of our own.  I always look back through pictures or watch our video.  Hard to believe we are coming up on 3 years of marriage - where did that time go?

E & E








No comments:

Post a Comment