Now, a little background...
- Katie and Erica find out they are pregnant and due towards the beginning of February.
- Emily finds out she is pregnant and tells Katie and Erica that she is due in February.
- Katie and Erica decide to surprise Emily with their news once all first appointments are done.
- Chelsey finds out she is pregnant.
- Katie and Erica surprise Emily during a "picture" (it was actually a video) of the three of them with their exciting news.
- All three are due within 10 days of each other!
- Chelsey tells her news and makes it now four of us due within 21 days of each other!
Did you get all that? So exciting!
Sam and Chelsey found out they are having a sweet little girl. They have two boys and wanted to tell their oldest the exciting news along with the news of a brother or sister. It's going to be adorable watching those brothers swoon over a baby sister.
Meanwhile, Erica goes to her gender sonogram and has to keep it quiet for two weeks until Katie and Emily go to theirs.
We had all gone shopping prior and picked out a girl outfit and a boy outfit that we would then buy once we knew the gender that we would pull out of a bag to be the reveal.
So then party time came! Goodness was it hard talking about the baby and not slipping a he or she!
Predictions were made
Food was prepped
We also did the same for Chelsey but not written down since we knew they were having a girl, and her wives tales all pointed to girls as well!
Then came the moment of reveal!
Getting the outfits ready...
THREE MORE GIRLS!!!!!
Chelsey was out of town unfortunately... we will get a picture with her next time!
All the daddys and their sweet little girl outfits! So cute! :)
I am still in shock that 4 little Valentine girls will be headed our way!
We also did some games. Pretty fun! The kid count will double! From 4 to 8!
Oh and a hot air balloon stopped by the party too
God is so good! We are blessed!