Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bridal Shower & Bachelorette

As I mentioned in the last post, I was at a bridal shower this past weekend.  It was a luau theme because the couple is headed to Hawaii for their honeymoon!  It was a fun theme!  Here are some pictures from the fun day celebrating with the bride to be!

Here are the hosts and party planners.  The bride is in the middle in the pink.


Here she is with her soon to be mother in law and sister in law.


The food display fit the theme :)


The presents:


First we played a game - guess who would marry this celebrity, there were some good laughs :)


The answers were read off and the bride had to guess who picked that celebrity.



The next game was toilet paper dresses!  There were four "brides" to be dressed.

This was my team:
(the plan was to mock the dress she was already wearing)



She even had a nice simple veil: 


And we even made sure she had jewelry to add some final touches.


Another team designing their bride's dress:



The actual bride having her dress designed:


The fourth team's dress:


Here they all our, ready to be judged.  The "bride" on the left went for multicultural, it was quite hilarious.


The back view- one was becoming more revealing by the second!



I believe the placement went: (from left to right) 3rd, 3rd, 2nd, 1st



Then it was time for the gifts:





New luggage for the honeymoon!



Here she is opening my gift.  (More on the gift I gave can be found in a previous post.)


It's amazing how many new and cool things are out there even from 3 years ago when Eric and I were doing this!    




More luggage and a very neat wine and wine glass holder that sticks into the ground or sand on the beach.  Perfect for watching the sunset while they are on their honeymoon!


Later that night we went out on the town for her bachelorette party!

Here is Elton John the bride to be! :)


Cheers to a happy and wonderful marriage!






(Girls, if there are any pictures you want a digital copy of let me know and I can email it to you!)



It's officially SUMMER for me, so check back because I have a long list of things I want to do this summer and started one of the tasks today!  

- E  





No comments:

Post a Comment